- 1 Baguette French Bread thin slices
- 8 oz Goat Cheese
- ¼ C Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ C Cannabis Olive Oil
- 2 Chopped Heirloom Tomatoes
- ½ chopped red onion
- 4 Sprigs Chopped Organic Basil
- 4 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Slice baguette into small ovals and place on baking sheet lined with foil or parchment.
- Combine oil, vinegar, tomatoes, onion, basil, chopped garlic, and pink salt in dish and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread Goat Cheese on Baguette Slices
- Spoon herb mix onto slices
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15-20 minutes or golden brown on edges.