Cannabis Peanut Sesame Noodles
- large frying pan
- large stockpot
- ninja or whisk
- 4 teaspoons Peanut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1.5 Ginger peeled and minced
- 1 lb Soba Noodles or whatever you have on hand. can use spaghetti
- 1 Whole Fresh Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Whole Fresh Carrot
- 1 stalk Fresh Celery
- 5 Whole Scallions scallions are the same plant as green onions
- 1-2 Whole Chicken Breasts
- 2 teaspoons Black Sesame Seeds white ones are fine too
- 2 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter if not using natural, you may need to reduce the sugar
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Cannabis Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Cook the garlic and ginger for about 2 minutes, till they are lightly browned and smell amazing. Remove and set aside.
- Chop the chicken and sauté to your preference. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Bring a large stockpot of water to a boil and cook noodles according to the package directions. While the noodles cook, julienne the celery red pepper and carrot. *julienne just means to cut it into very small strips-think matchstick size
- Blend all the ingredients for the sauce. We used a ninja but you can do it by hand with a whisk.
- Toss with the noodles, add chicken, and veggies and stir to mix.
- Add scallions and sesame seeds to the top. Voila!!!!
- Enjoy your delicious and easy new cannabis recipe!