Medicated Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1-2 lbs strawberries cleaned. Leave the stems on
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips dark chocolate is healthy for you, while milk chocolate is usually loaded with sugar, so always opt for dark if you can!
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons medicated coconut oil
- Parchment paper
- Heat chocolate chips in small saucepan at medium low.
- As you see the chips start to melt, add milk immediately and stir until chips are mostly melted and the milk has started to mix in.
- Add medicated oil.
- Continue stirring until mixture is completely homogenized and a creamy consistency.
- Immediately dip strawberries into the chocolate almost up to the stem and lay on parchment paper.
- Set in fridge for one hour!
- Enjoy with red wine, Kush joints, and friends!